PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
Sunway Lagoon will conduct bag checks at the entrance of the park to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all guests.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the park.
- Adhere to height and weight restrictions for guests’ safety.
- Ensure all safety gears are fastened properly. Strictly follow the Ride Attendant’s instructions to ensure safety at all times.
- Follow the lifeguards’ instructions at all times.
- Sharp and protruding objects, loose items, umbrellas, eyewear, bags, caps and cameras are not allowed on rides.
Unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior and profanity is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Violators may be asked to leave the park without a refund.
Sunway Lagoon strives to ensure that the common areas are smoke-free. For the comfort of all our guests, smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas.
Food & Alcohol
*Outside food and beverages – except those for infants or special medical needs – are not allowed into the park. Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
*Food & drinks are readily available for purchase inside the park.
Wristbands are valid for a ONE time admission only. Re-admission is strictly not allowed.
Due to Malaysia’s tropical climate, thunderstorms occur regularly. In the event of thunderstorms, outdoor attractions will be closed for guests’ safety. There will be no refund in the event of inclement weather.