Information Notice for Visitors
TIME TO GET WILD!
NEW Safety & Health Practices to ensure your Best Day Ever in Sunway Lagoon.
As we continue to monitor conditions following the guidance of government and health officials, Sunway Lagoon will have limitations on visitorship capacity. Furthermore, several operational changes incorporating enhanced safety measures will also be incorporated such as increased cleaning procedures, temperature screening for all guests prior to entering the park, disinfectant chamber entry points, hand sanitizers available throughout the park, pathway floor signs and heat maps to control high traffic areas, the use of appropriate face masks by frontliners, additional safety training for staff, together with social distancing practices at all queues and seating areas.
Q1: What is Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park?
A1: Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park is 8 acres of lush greenery divided into eleven sections – Village, Rimba, Jungle Trail, Aviary, New World Monkey, Tigerland, White Lion Kingdom, Pet Village, Bird Savannah and Tree Top Terrace.
Q2: What is ‘Time to Get Wild’?
A2: Time to Get Wild is Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park’s reopening campaign starting from 13th June to welcome back animal-lovers for what is essentially the first time since the Movement Control Order began, with new experiences designed to help guests connect with wildlife while staying safe and healthy.
Q3: What should be expected from the Time to Get Wild reopening?
A3: A value for money lifetime experience featuring
- Malaysia’s first interactive zoo with more than 140 species and 82 species-specific exhibits from all around the world.
- 8 acres of Wildlife Park sectioned into Village, Rimba, Jungle Trail, Aviary, New World Monkey, Tiger Land, White Lion Kingdom, Pet Village, Bird Savannah, Tree Top Terrace and Tree Top Walk.
- More than 100 species of trees, shrubs, flowers, creepers and ferns.
- Bird Photography, Macaw Talk, Behind The Scenes: Wildlife Kitchen, Horse Grooming Class, Otter Talk
- Meet & Greet with the cast of Nickelodeon along with Captain Quack and Friends
- Fun Entertainment: Mini Ping Pong, Free Kick and Takeaway Garden and much more!
Q4: How much are Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park’s admission tickets?
A4: Walk in – Adult RM69 / Child RM49 / Senior Citizen RM49
Online – Adult RM49 / Child RM39 / Senior Citizen RM39
Annual Passport members enter for FREE!
Q5: Is Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park’s admission ticket inclusive of access into the other FIVE parks too?
A5: At this period of time we are only operating our Wildlife Park but stay tuned as we will update when our other parks will be reopened too!
Q6: How many animals can be found in Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park?
A6: Wildlife Park has more than 140 species and 82 species-specific exhibits from all around the world.
Q7: Are guests allowed to touch the animals?
A7: Guests are allowed to handle selected animals, however they will be required to use a face mask and apply hand sanitizer before participating thereafter be requested to wash their hands with hand soap after each contact with the animals.