Sunway Lagoon’s Annual Passport Renewal Form
Thank you for renewing your Sunway Lagoon’s Annual Passport. Please fill in the application form after receiving a confirmation email of successful passport renewal purchase so we may begin processing your passport renewal.
Terms & Conditions
- RM219 renewal rate is only valid within 3 Months of Sunway Lagoon’s Annual Passport holder expiry date, thereafter will be considered as a new sign up. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the passport’s expiry date.
- Sunway Lagoon’s Annual Passport is only applicable to My Kad / My Kid/ I – Card/ Multiple entry visa holder/ Single Entry Visa only.
- Sunway Lagoon’s Annual Passport holders are entitled to unlimited entries (single entry per day) to Sunway Lagoon – pass MUST be presented in person at ticketing counter in order to gain admission into Sunway lagoon.
- No entry will be allowed if the physical card is not produced for admission.
- Sunway lagoon Annual Passport holders MUST present original NRIC / MyKid/ I-Card/ Multiple entry visa/ Single Entry Visa for verification purposes during entry.
- Sunway Lagoon Annual Passport is STRICTLY non-transferable and non-refundable in any part or whole. It can only be used by the signatory.
- Lost card(s) will be replaced at the fee of RM100.00 per card.
- The renewal process will take approximately SEVEN (7) working days from the date of email received on the details.
- Sunway lagoon has the right to check and disallow redemption of wristband if the card is used by a different person.
- Sunway Lagoon Passport will be considered void if terms & conditions are breached.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon confirmation of purchase.
- Sunway Lagoon reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- General terms and conditions on admission to Sunway Lagoon applies.
- For Sunway Pals full terms & conditions, please visit www.sunwaypals.com.my